155 N. Main St.
Elmira, NY 14901
Located in downtown Elmira, NY, The First Arena is a 3,784-seat multi-purpose facility that features two ice surfaces, a full-service restaurant and bar, a food service center for the recreational rink, 31 luxury suites, party/group outing facilities, and meeting/community rooms among other amenities. The arena opened in November 2000 as the Coach USA Center, but was changed to First Arena in 2004. The First Arena is the home of the Elmira Jackals ice hockey team, a member of the ECHL hockey league. The naming rights of the arena are held by First Transit, a subsidiary of FirstGroup.
Traveling East on Interstate-86:
- Head southeast on I-86 E toward Exit 56
Traveling West on Interstate-86:
- Take Exit 56 for NY-352 toward Elmira/Jerusalem Hill
- Turn RIGHT at the light onto NY-352/E Church St
- Turn LEFT onto N Main St
- The First Arena will be on the RIGHT
- Head northwest on I-86 W toward Exit 56
- Take Exit 56 for NY-352 toward Elmira
- Turn LEFT at the light onto E Water St
- Turn RIGHT onto N Main St
- The First Arena will be on the LEFT
Downtown Elmira contains various parking options for events. The two main parking garages in downtown Elmira are:
- The Centertown Garage, with its entrance located at 101 W. Gray Street (a mere block from the First Arena!)
- The Laz Parking Garage, with its entrance located at 150 Baldwin Street (about 2 blocks from the First Arena)
Any fees for parking in garages are charged by their respective owners and not by The First Arena, Twin Tiers Comic-Con, or any of its organizers.
Any other parking lots or parking meters used by convention attendees will be AT YOUR OWN RISK!
For more information on parking rules and options in Downtown Elmira, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Hotel deals and information is coming soon! If you have any questions, please Contact Us!